14 airlines currently offer international flights to 14 destinations from Ljubljana Airport. It’s encouraging that the number of flights on existing destinations is growing and announcements for the Summer Season 2022 look promising.
Recently, Air France has strengthened its connection from Ljubljana Airport to Paris. The carrier doubled the number of frequencies as of 31 May 2022. By operating two daily flights to Charles de Gaulle airport they will be exceeding their flight capacity from the pre-pandemic period.
Current flight connections from Ljubljana Airport are the following:
- Air France twice daily to Paris,
- Air Montenegro three times weekly to Podgorica,
- Air Serbia twelve times weekly to Belgrade and twice weekly to Niš,
- British Airways five times weekly to London Heathrow,
- Brussels Airlines five times weekly to Brussels,
- easyJet six times weekly to London Gatwick,
- flydubai four times weekly to Dubai (daily from July),
- LOT Polish Airlines daily to Warsaw,
- Lufthansa twice daily to Frankfurt and daily to Munich,
- Swiss International Airlines daily to Zurich,
- Transavia three times weekly to Amsterdam,
- Transavia France twice weekly to Paris, Orly,
- Turkish Airlines ten times weekly to Istanbul,
- Wizz Air twice weekly to Brussels Charleroi and three times weekly to London, Luton.
In summer, Air Montenegro will establish flights to Tivat and Israir to Tel Aviv.
The seasonal schedule of flights from Ljubljana Airport, which represents current official announcements of flights from carriers, is available here.