A promising new congress season of the Cankarjev dom – CD Cultural and Congress Centre Ljubljana.
Cankarjev dom – CD Cultural and Congress Centre Ljubljana annually hosts between 2,000 to 2,500 cultural, scientific, and corporate events. This legendary institution, famous for the diversity of its programme just as much as for its architecture, is with the new 2019/2020 season opening its door to the 40th consecutive meetings season. Since early 1980’s, CD has hosted a broad variety of national and international meetings.
The meetings and events industry pioneer has been through its work tied into long-term relationships with the main players in the meetings industry. Successful biddings and a PCO agency comparable to the largest congress organizers in the world, placed the Cankarjev dom among the highest quality and most interesting convention centres in Europe and made it one of Slovenia’s busiest conference and exhibition hubs.
In addition, Cankarjev dom – CD Cultural and Congress Centreboasts a few unique features. For example, CD is the only Slovenian member of IAPCO. Its venues span from the only arena hall in the country, to the biggest auditorium hall in Slovenia that can accept 2,000 visitors and boasts the notorious Schuke Pipe Organ, the largest in this part of Europe and an added value for a grand opening of the meeting.
Some of the main highlights for the upcoming 2019/2020 season:
- The Congress of the European Society for Vascular Medicine – ESVM / IVA /CEVF 2019 in October 2019
- The 48th European Society of Clinical Pharmacy Symposium – ESCP 2019 in October 2019
- An International Battery Association Conference – IBA 2020 in March
- ICCA Sector Venue International Business Workshop in April 2020
- Population Approach Group Europe – PAGE 2020 in June 2020
- Advances in Robot kinematics – ARK 2020 in July 2020