Organizers of Conventa Crossover, the IT event of this summer, are bringing together more than 25 international and regional experts from tourism and marketing. This will be first event, dedicated to marketing in tourism and will focus on the areas of content, social, digital and experience marketing.
Participants will have an amazing opportunity to hear about latest digital trends and successful stories in tourism and meet some of the best experts in the area of marketing and tourism.
A new international conference dedicated to the future of MICE and tourism marketing, will be held from 29 to 30 August 2016 in Hotel Lev, in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH PARTICIPATING AT CONVENTA CROSSOVER?
- EXCHANGE ideas with best International and Regional experts in marketing & tourism
- EXPERIENCE who’s hot and What’s trending right now in the MICE & travel tourism industry
- MASTER the knowledge on storytelling experience & learn simple steps to WIN BIG
- LEARN to create content marketing that delivers more clients and guarantees success
- FIND OUT why customer experience is the ultimate marketing tool
- USE competitor’s knowledge by thinking like their clients and grow market share
- SELL your products/services without “selling”
WHO SHOULD ATTEND CONVENTA CROSSOVER?
- event organizers,
- providers of congress services,
- congress venues,
- all in the Alpe Adria region, which are closely related to working in marketing and tourism or are interested in working in this field.
Magdalina Atanassova, Marketing Communications Manager, Kenes Group, Bulgaria – speakers at Conventa Crossover: “The fact that this is the very first event in our industry dedicated to event marketing is outstanding. We have needed this recognition for a long time, as well as dedicated education. I am honoured to be taking part and I am looking forward to learning new tricks of the trade from the best in the business. “
Be a part of a major event in region, dedicated to marketing in tourism with focus on content, social, digital and experience marketing!
More information about Conventa Crossover: www.crossover.si