Actual flight schedule mostly depends on border limitations and other restrictive measures in particular countries as well as on the recovery of travel demand. 12 airlines currently offer international flights to 14 destinations from Ljubljana Airport.
Despite a slow easing of travel restrictions around the world the offer of flights is getting bigger at Ljubljana Airport. Passengers can fly to 14 destinations with 12 regular airlines. It is encouraging that the number of flights on existing destinations is growing and announcements for the Summer Season 2022 look promising.
At the moment next carriers are offering flights from Ljubljana Airport:
- Air France daily to Paris,
- Air Montenegro three times weekly to Podgorica,
- Air Serbia ten times weekly to Belgrade and twice weekly to Niš,
- Brussels Airlines four times weekly to Brussels,
- easyJet six times weekly to London Gatwick,
- flydubai five times weekly to Dubai,
- LOT Polish Airlines five times weekly to Warsaw,
- Lufthansa fourteen times weekly to Frankfurt,
- Swiss International Airlines daily to Zurich,
- Transavia four times weekly to Amsterdam,
- Turkish Airlines ten times weekly to Istanbul;
- Wizz Air twice weekly to Brussels Charleroi and three times weekly to London, Luton.
The informational seasonal schedule of flights from Ljubljana Airport, which represents current official announcements of flights from carriers, is available here.
Due to circumstances changes in announcements and flights operations are possible, therefore we advise passengers to seek most accurate information about possibilities of flights on airlines’ websites or at point of sales where they bought their tickets.
In the Summer Season 2022 we also expect connections listed below to be established:
- Transavia France with flights to Paris Orly,
- Lufthansa to Munich,
- British Airways to London Heathrow,
- Air Montenegro to Tivat,
- Israir to Tel Aviv.
Safety of our passengers remains our top priority. Several safety measures have been introduced at the airport for the safe reception of passengers and the safe work of employees, for which we have also obtained the AHA certificate (Airport Health Accreditation), issued by The International Airport Association International Airport (ACI), which confirms that we provide safe conditions for passengers and employees. Please be informed about these before arriving at the airport – click here, and start your travel carefree and safe.
We will be very happy to welcome you and enable a safe and pleasant start to your next travel!