Harley-Davidson, the region of Piran and the town of Portorož are delighted to confirm that the 29th Annual European H.O.G.® Rally returns to the picturesque Portorož from June 9-12, 2022.
Here’s a taste of what visitors can expect:
- Over 30,000+ Harley-Davidson® riders and fans are expected to attend the free four-day event on the shores of the Adriatic
- Huge support from local government, businesses and the community
- Live music and entertainment across three stages
- Harley-Davidson dealer exhibition, and shopping village
- Guided tours, Harley-Davidson Parade and Free Demo Rides on the latest motorcycles
- Ride-in Custom Bike Show, with entries welcome from all over the world
- More event activation details to be announced soon
Kolja Rebstock, Regional Vice President and Managing Director of EMEA at Harley-Davidson said: “We are so excited to bring the H.O.G. Rally back to Portorož, Slovenia. The feedback from our customers, local authorities and the people of Piran has always been superb. On behalf of the team, we wish our Harley Owners Group members and everyone who attends the European H.O.G. Rally this year a truly great time and look forward to riding together in this beautiful location.”
Mayor of Piran Đenio Zadković added: “We are delighted to welcome Harley-Davidson and its fans and riders back to this special part of the Adriatic coast. Portorož is the ideal location for the H.O.G. Rally, with easy road access from all over Europe, and we are proud to be hosting the event once again.”
Harley-Davidson stands for the timeless pursuit of adventure and freedom for the soul. Go to H-D.com to learn more about the complete line of 2022 Harley-Davidson motorcycles, gear, accessories and more.
Check out the story on 25th European H.O.G. Rally in Portorož.