Currently, 13 airlines offer international flights from Ljubljana. Also the flight connection to London Luton has been re-established.
Winter timetable came into effect in air traffic on 31 October 2021. Flights to 14 destinations in 12 countries, served by 13 regular airlines are available from Ljubljana Airport. Despite still sharp travel restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the offer of flights is increasing, passengers are braver in deciding to travel and are starting their journeys well informed and prepared. The most recent addition to Ljubljana’s flight network is the connection of flydubai to Dubai.
The number of flights on existing destinations is growing and announcements for the Summer Season 2022 look promising.
Check out the list of carriers that are offering flights from Ljubljana Airport:
- Aeroflot three times weekly to Moscow,
- Air France nine times weekly to Paris,
- Air Montenegro twice weekly to Podgorica,
- Air Serbia eight times weekly to Belgrade,
- Brussels Airlines twice weekly to Brussels,
- easyJet four times weekly to London Gatwick,
- flydubai three times weekly to Dubai,
- LOT Polish Airlines daily to Warsaw,
- Lufthansa twice daily to Frankfurt,
- Swiss International Airlines three times weekly to Zurich,
- Transavia four times weekly to Amsterdam,
- Turkish Airlines five times weekly to Istanbul,
- Wizz Air twice weekly to Brussels Charleroi,
- Wizz Air three times weekly to London Luton.
The informational seasonal schedule of flights from Ljubljana Airport, which represents current official announcements of flights from carriers, is available here.
Due to circumstances changes in announcements and flights operations are possible, therefore we advise passengers to seek most accurate information about possibilities of flights on airlines’ websites or at point of sales where they bought their tickets.
The following will be joining the already existing ones in the Summer Season 2022:
- Transavia France with flights to Paris Orly
- Finnair to Helsinki,
- Lufthansa to Munich,
- British Airways to London Heathrow,
- easyJet to London Luton,
- Iberia to Madrid and
- Israir to Tel Aviv.
The efforts of Fraport Slovenija after the COVID-19 epidemic are aimed at restoring and strengthening the flight network of Ljubljana Airport. The emphasis is on securing air connections with long-term potential, which are interesting for Slovenian passengers and inbound tourism, and partnerships that can, in addition to attractive direct connections, also offer good starting points for travelling onwards to all parts of the world.